Pre-Bidding allows you to bid against rival bidders on a lot prior to the starting of a live auction.
- Leaving a Pre-Bid on a lot allows our system to bid on your behalf up to the maximum bid you have left.
- You will be notified via email when you are outbid on a lot during Pre-Bidding, allowing you to increase your maximum bid.
- You can place Pre-Bids once the sale has started, providing the lot has not yet been offered.
- Once you place a Pre-Bid, it is locked in. As you cannot remove it, remember to double-check the amount you are leaving.
- You can reduce your Pre-Bid, as long as the amount remains higher than the current bid.
We will always try to get you the best price possible.
We keep your maximum bid confidential, so the Auctioneer will not know how much you have left.
Do remember that all bids are final and legally binding, so it is important to make sure you have all the information you need on the lot before placing a bid!